Arjen de Wolff
Arjen de Wolff (1969) is the executive director of Radio Zamaneh. He has a background in journalism, (European) politics and international assistance in the fields of democracy, good governance, human rights and media development.
In the past twelve years, he lived and worked in the Caribbean, Latin-America, Eastern-Europe, the Caucasus, Morocco, Turkey, Russia and the Middle-East, directing aid programs and leading various governmental organizations and international NGO’s.
Interested members of the press can contact Arjen about:
- Institutional issues related to Radio Zamaneh
- Development of democracy, good governance and human rights in Iran and the Middle-East
- Election related issues, such as electoral legislation and election observation
- Civil society and local NGO-building
- Political systems and processes in authoritarian countries
- Development of independent media and media legislation
Arjen in the press:
http://www.ikonrtv.nl/daw/uitzending.asp?lIntItem=2&lIntEntityId=264 (text and audio, Dutch language)